Super Banjo-Kazooie 64 is a demo ROM Hack made by UED, released in 2012. The hack is a re-creation of Banjo-Kazooie using the Super Mario 64 engine. It features all of the main levels from Banjo-Kazooie, with the exception of Click Clock Wood. The game was released as a beta and was never completed.
Due to the SM64 engine amd Fast3D differences, levels may not look the same as in the original Banjo game.
A sequel, Super Banjo-Tooie 64 was released in 2014.
Bowser is making trouble again and Mario must recover the stars.
|Treasure Trove Cove||4||3|
|Freezeezy Peak||4||3||There are two more stars in this level than the names suggest.|
|Wozza's Hoehle||1||3||Vanish Cap stage. Located in Freezezy Peak.|
|Gruntilda's Battle-Tower||0||10||Wing Cap stage. Entered via the beam of light in the lobby.|
|Gruntilda's Reich ||0||8||First Bowser Stage.|
|Gruntilda's Reich ||0||9||Second Bowser stage. Has the same name as the first.|
|Rusty Bucket Bay||1||9|
|Mad Monster Mansion||1||9|
|Kirche||1||9||Metal Cap stage. Located in Mad Monster Mansion.|
|Gruntilda's Reich ||0||32||Final Bowser stage.|
Note: MIPS appears in the basement, which accounts for the 15th star.
All level music matches their Banjo-Kazooie counterparts, excluding Peach's castle and Bowser fights. The only exceptions are Peach's Castle and Bowser fights, which uses the standard Bowser fight music from SM64 and also uses Peach's Castle music from SM64.
- 8 Star Door Not Required Stars
- 30 Star Door Required 8 Stars
- 50 Star Door Required 16 Stars.
- 70 Star Door Required 32 Stars.
- If the player tries to enter Snowman's Land, Tiny-Huge Island, Tick Tock Clock or Rainbow Ride, they will lose a life and appear outside the castle.
- Entrances for The Princess's Secret Slide, The Secret Aquarium, Vanish Cap Under the Moat and Big Boo's Haunt have been removed completely.