|The Wing Cap Palace|
|Hack||Super Mario 64 The Green Stars|
|Levels||Red Coins of the Palace|
|Number of Stars||2|
|Music Used||Pikmin - Map Screen|
|Stage or HUB Level is located in||First Overworld|
Star names are descriptive only, the game refers to them as "secret stars".
Star 1: Red Coins of the Palace Edit
To earn this star, Mario must collect the 8 red coins scattered throughout the stage. Note that acquiring this star does NOT kick Mario out of the level. After this star, getting star 2 next should be recommended. The locations are as follows:
- On the starting platform
- On a wooden tower, up the clouds next to the starting platform
- On the platform with three Goombas, next to the Chuckya
- On the island with the wing cap switch, on the ground, past the Goombas
- On a wall, up the elevator on the way to the wing cap switch
- In the air, in a line of coins next to the wing cap block
- Up the clouds next to the wing cap block, on a wall on the island with Goombas
- On the island with a Chuckya, underneath the 7th red coin
After obtaining all 8 red coins, the red coin star appears on the ground behind the stone arch.
Star 2: Flying Practice Edit
Grab the wing cap next to the wing cap switch and go up the clouds to the platform with the three Goombas. Climb the wall on the left and fly to the roof of the tower with the star. Make sure not to fall off by either rolling out when Mario lands by pressing A or using a ground pound.